This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.glassboxlaw.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected on consumer inquiry forms on this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site through consumer inquiry forms. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
e will use your information to respond to youregarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, or per your direction, whengranting you access to offerings or publishing your offering(s).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information, unless you otherwise choose to make such information available through your Glass Box portal.